The North Essex Chamber Foundation Scholarship Program
The North Essex Chamber Foundation awards scholarships to graduating high school students. The Foundation earns the funds each year from several important fund raising events including Taste of Essex. The deadline for 2018 Scholarship applications is Monday, May 14 at 4 pm.
Who can apply:
- Graduating high school students at schools within the nine towns that the Chamber represents: Roseland, Fiarfield, West Caldwell, Caldwell, North Caldwell, Essex Fells, Verona, Cedar Grove, Montclair
- Chamber Member's graduating high school student
Basis for scholarship Award
- Work experience
- Volunteer endeavors
- Extra curricular activities
- Economic Need
- Personal Statement
- Awardees receive a $1000 scholarship
- Most post secondary educational programs are eligible
The application packet typically contains:
- A completed and signed application form
- A personal statement
- A copy of the applicant's school transcript and recommendation letter from a teacher, instructor, employer or business associate.
Please return the completed application and required materials to:
North Essex Chamber of Commerce Foundation
26 Park Street, Suite 2062
Montclair, NJ 07042
Attention: Office Manager
or email the Chamber at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact the Chamber at email@example.com or call 973-226-5500.
Check out all our events for the season!