Taste of Essex Information for
Restaurants and Food and Beverage Suppliers
The annual Taste of Essex event brings together 300-400 people for an evening of great food and drink. For restaurants and other food and beverage providers, TOE provides:
- Exposure for your establishment to hundreds of people from around Essex County
- Opportunity to compete for prestigious awards in "Sweet", "Savory" and "Beverage" categories
- Photo opportunities and media coverage
...With no fee to participate!
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
Time: 5:30 - 8:30 pm with set-up from 3:30 to 5 pm
Place: The Manor, 111 Prospect Avenue, West Orange, NJ
Equipment & Amenities Provided at The Manor:
- Convenient parking & load-in
- Comprehensive venue support including bus-staff
- Table dressing/covering
- Branded table signage
- "Tasting" dishes and silverware
- Electricity & water
- All restaurants must be prepared to bring their own chafing dishes and serving utensils
- Restaurants are encourages to provide publicity materials at their table
- Restauranteurs are permitted to bring two (2) individuals per table
- Set-up is from 3:30 to 5:00 pm
We hope you will join us at the Taste of Essex for what promises to be an exciting evening and a great opportunity to showcase your restaurant or food/beverage supplier. Click here to complete the application form to participate.
Taste of Essex Video
Check out all our events for the season!